Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I))
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2007 Cornell University
Executive Leadership Certificate
2004 University of Phoenix
MBA, Technology Management
1999 Regis College
BA Graphic Design
Regis College Class of 1999
Operation Homefront, FL
People Making a Difference
Regis College Annual Fund
Regis College Evolution Committee
Train to End Stroke
(American Stroke Association)
Regis College Class of 1999
The North American Conference on Customer
The Women’s Conference, CareerTrack
Conference for Women,
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing strategic business processes.
- Proven ability to lead with a results-oriented innovative and creative approach.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications, Visio and MS Project.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to plan and work within assigned project budgets.
- Experience in multiple industries including Internet, eCommerce, Banking, Healthcare and Entertainment.
- Expert research, sourcing, interviewing and client relation skills.
- Extensive experience working in virtual environments.
- Experience working in global environments with virtual teams.
- Works out of fully operational remote office.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Freelance Executive Recruiter 7/2013 – Present
• Candidate sourcing for multiple nationwide clients.
• Recruiting for assorted job orders: Technical, Medical, Sales, and more.
• Extensive internet research skills.
• Creation and management of numerous job postings.
• Global candidate resume reviews and interviews.
• Client management and support.
• Access to multiple search portals.
• [LION] Linkedin Open Networker with 5000+ connections.
Portland, ME/Mount Laurel, NJ
Project Manager/Consultant 11/2010 - Present
• Simultaneously manages the day-to-day tasks of multiple small and large projects with onsite and virtual teams, ranging from 5-175+ professionals comprised of managers and technical resources.
• Responsible for the complete project lifecycle (PMLC/SDLC) from initiation to execution following client’s PMO guidelines and policies.
• Develops and manages project schedules, analysis, financials, requirements and reporting for project stakeholders as well as executive leadership.
• Regularly interacts and manages client, affiliate and vendor relations including the management of legal contracts and SOWs.
• Project areas include business line strategy improvement models, infrastructure design, data migrations, compliance and regulatory audits and improvements, operational process updates, file transmission technology and system upgrades.
Program/Project Manager, Application Development / CA Worldwide eCommerce 4/2008 - 11/2010
Managed company’s largest offsite client’s eCommerce and application
• Full SDLC management of client’s annual online product launch for client’s Internet Security Business Unit.
• Consulted for client on a global scale by identifying business needs advising on full scale, end-to-end solutions.
• Performed post-implementation reviews with customers and users.
• Primary liaison between vendor contacts, user community and consulting business.
• Ensured adherence to quality standards during all stages of production.
Project Manager, Servicing eBusiness/eCommerce 2/2007 – 8/2007
• Worked closely with the business and product managers
to develop a full set of online customer management and support capabilities
resulting in improved products and applications to support several business
segments and improve customer satisfaction.
• Managed multiple projects ($12M+) from concept to implementation on time and under budget.
• Organized and facilitated relationships between business and vendors.
• Executed customer research and market analysis to identify the online support needs and desires of ecommerce customers and define “best in class” online customer support standards.
• Pioneered an intranet portal for department as a means of communication to other businesses within the company. Rollout included personalized branding, analytics, and access to project documentation resulting in efficient communication with customers and multiple segments of the business.
Customer Relations Specialist 12/2004 – 1/2007
• Designed, implemented and managed company Customer
Relations processes, policies and standards, customer feedback mechanisms,
• Successfully launched a formal customer satisfaction surveying process for 43 locations resulting in better business processes, improved customer relations and development of overall business strategy.
• Implemented company’s first CRM solution resulting in improved business strategy, process, organization and customer relations.
• Co-designed and launched the first customer service training course for company’s university.
• Managed all company photography for 43 Communities.
• Co-designed company’s first purchase order system and managed the process company-wide.
• Developed and managed company website and all site maintenance for 43 communities.
• Negotiated vendor rates resulting in significant savings for the business.
• Managed direct efforts for Senior Leadership Team to implement strategic processes.
• 2006 Executive Director in Training nominee.
• Primary liaison to sales professionals in the field supporting 43 locations.
• Built a communication bridge between Sales and Accounting enabling an efficient invoice management process.
• Created and implemented model apartment design resulting in increased sales.
HEALTHCARE / MCLEAN HOSPITAL
Help Desk Manager 5/2002 – 12/2004
• Triaged software and hardware to determine
severity, complexity, and urgency
• Established the first Help Desk database resulting in organizational flow, data accuracy & customer satisfaction.
• Managed hospital-wide telephone billing, pager administration and telephone directory
• 2003 Partners in Excellence Award/PeopleSoft Implementation.
Network Administrator /Graphic Web & Print Designer 9/1999 – 4/2002
• Successfully designed and launched and managed
company’s first IT department.
• Managed company network as well as desktops, laptops, printers, PDAs and phone system.
• Responsible for capacity planning and security planning. Responsible for managing hardware, software, licensing, and purchasing for all IT needs company-wide.
• Oversaw and successfully implemented Windows NT to Windows 2000 migration.
• Created implementation processes, IT processes and procedures, and IT/HR confidentiality processes.
• Launched computer training programs for new hires and orientation processes and designed company IT handbook policies.
• Design and maintenance of multiple generations of company websites.
• Design of product logos, packaging, catalog sheets and layouts.
• Employee training for multiple areas of the business.
Booking / Promotions Agent 5/1995-9/1999
Local and national booking for Boston area folk artist.
• Creation of promotional materials.
• Generated and managed leads and booking contacts.
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Visio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Sitecore, Quickbase, IDX, Peoplesoft, Sharepoint, Bugzilla, Management, Project Management, Program Management, Director, MBA, Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design, eCommerce, CRM, Strategy, Implementations, Leadership, Customer Relations, Customer Experience, Customer Centricity, Non-profit, Analysis, Project Life-Cycle, Planning, Organization, Training, Remote, Virtual, Healthcare, IT, Entertainment, Sales, Documentation, Branding, Marketing, Long Island, Northeast, Suffolk County, Support, Organization, PMP, Intralinks, Fiserv Nautilus, ECS Web, Compliance, eCommerce, Technology, MS Project, MS Office, Banking, Bank Project Management, Integration, Infrastructure, Training, Process Improvement, PMLC, SDLC, Certified ScrumMaster, Scrum, Professional Scrum Master, CSM, PSM I.
cares a lot about people and always doing the right thing by them. She has
high integrity, great curiosity, and a willingness to ask tough questions
to help solve important challenges. She has wonderful energy and can light
up any room with her positive approach to life and people!” -
Roxana Bahar Hewertson, Owner, Highland Consulting Group, Inc.
“Danielle strives for excellence in the workplace. Her team oriented mind set and commitment to quality service enable her to accomplish extremely challenging projects. Danielle has the ability and vision needed to manage new and changing events/projects in a fast paced environment. She would be a very valuable member to any organization.”
- Allen Duquette, Senior Technical Support Specialist, Partners Healthcare System-McLean Hospital
is a good communicator, turns jobs around quickly and provides quality results.
It is a pleasure working with her.” Top qualities: Personable, Good
Value, On Time
- Peter Spellman, Director of Career Development at Berklee College of Music
is a solid partner, and is great to work with not only on tactical projects,
but also at the strategic level as well. Danielle is extremely talented, knows
how to drive and bring key initiatives over the finish line. Very skilled
at working thru complex dependencies and identifying solutions that are a
win-win for both companies. Highly recommended."
- Lisa (Lubker) Putman, SCPM, PMP, Senior Portfolio Manager, Core Technologies
at TD Ameritrade
"Great Leader is one whose actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more." - "I worked with Danielle in complex Banking Project and admire her Leadership /Program Management skills. Her attitude of "Get It Done", with understanding of details, risks, improvements and openness, creates flourishing environment for Project to succeed, and team members to grow/exercise their skills." - Bharat Khanna, Senior Associate Quality Assurance at Sapient
is a dedicated professional that will strive to get the job done. I worked
with her for a little over 2 years. Her communication, quality, and knowledge
makes her a strong person. I was lucky to work with someone that showed the
dedication that she has." - Anthony Tota, Vice
President - Information Risk Management at The Bank of New York Mellon
"Danielle provided project management services to a team of 35 people spread across the US and Canada for 8 months. Working with her was a constant pleasure. She was resourceful, diplomatic, and she kept our disparate team organized and on task in a positive atmosphere. I highly recommend her services." - Catherine Hanks, Founder, Strategic Compliance & Governance, LLC.
"I have worked closely with Danielle on several projects at TD Bank for over a year and a half and I'm very impressed with Danielle's outstanding character and work ethic. Danielle is an intelligent and talented project manager with excellent leadership qualities. Danielle solves conflicts with ease and handles situation tactfully without any problem. She's always been a pleasure to work with!" - Olga Baldi, Business Systems Analyst at TD Bank Group
"Danielle is smart, competent and a lot of fun to work with. She has outstanding instincts about what constitutes "high quality" when it comes to service, and a passion for helping companies build long-term relationships with their customers." - Darla Hastings, Chief Marketing Officer at Fulbright & Jaworski
“I am proud to recommend Danielle, having worked with her and beside her for a number of years in the greater Boston area. Danielle's primary responsibilities include, but were not limited to the creation, design, implementation and and management of the Company's Customer Relations processes, policies and standards, and all customer feedback mechanisms, and reporting. Danielle successfully launched a formal customer satisfaction surveying process for more than 40 geographic locations, resulting in enhanced and more effective processes, improved customer relations and development of overall business strategy. From a role responsibility perspective, Danielle broadened the scope of her role via her energy and interest in her work and the company's mission. She took the initiative to develop, pilot, and implement the organization's first Customer Service course under the umbrella of the corporate university, implemented multiple efficiency systems and processes proactively, managed and monitored the analytics behind them, and simultaneoulsy functioned as a executive administrative professional. Danielle is a professional with intelligence, energy, and drive. She has only just begun in her professional career journey and her core skills in organization, analytics, systems and process management, administration, and organizational effectiveness will drive her to success. Danielle is a nice, kind, smart, and fun colleague to have and she will make ANY business partner thankful that she has come to stand beside them on a mission.” - Jill Turley, Senior Vice President, OD/OE, Benchmark Assisted Living
worked for me at Monster and was a leader in every sense on my team. She is
detail oriented and gets the job done. Danielle keeps to schedules and follows
up on all hers projects. I never had to worry about any projects she was managing.
She is an asset to any team.” - Manjari Saha,
Servicing eBusiness, Monster Worldwide
“Danielle is a great person to work with. She has strong communication skills, great attention to detail, and tremendous focus. Danielle always made sure project stakeholders were aware of deliverables and status, and she could always be counted on to deliver on her commitments. Danielle was a pleasure to work with and an asset to the team.”
- Jonathan Lu, Associate Product Manager, CA, Inc.
have known Danielle for over 10 years. She has a tremendous amount of drive
and enthusiasm for her work. Her professionalism and personal ethics are admirable.”
- Nicole Merrill, Senior Business Development Specialist, Veritude
“Danielle is an innovative leader who consistently uses her creative instincts to explore new initiatives. Over the past 12 years I have been thoroughly impressed with her passion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile. Danielle is a bright and dependable woman with an entrepreneurial spirit. I have seen Danielle use her dexterity in project management, life cycle oversight and outcome assessments. Danielle’s ability to manage a variety of tasks at once makes her a valuable asset to any team.” - Kelly Moran, President, Class of 1999, Regis College